Pages

Foods in Iran

If you know me well, you'll notice that I am a "foody" person. I love cooking particularly and of course I love eating. Who doesnt like eating tho? ;P The only problem is that the metabolism rate, why it's declining? And the fats get stuck at some parts of body. Oh my..I do care of course but I decided to ignore the fact that I am on eating clean during my trips to Iran. How can I resist to eat yummylicious foods that I can only get once in a blue moon? So here are some of foods that I managed to capture its photo before its gone I had while in Iran and it still take me times until today to lose the gained kg!!

Kaleh Pacheh

Lotsa fruits and so cheap!!





Some buffet foods. 


Shir Pesteh

Kabab

Forget its name. But it tastes like mahicheh

Persian polow

Faloodeh

Ash Reshteh

Adasi. I dont like much


Torshi Sir

Mahi va juje kababs

Soup e jo

Mirza Ghasemi

Mahi (ghazalali?) Sorkh Kardan

Jigare gusfand-o bokhoram :)

Shirini Darmakhi 

Haida Berger

Assorted Bastani

Havij Bastani (Zaffron)



6 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I hope you enjoyed being in Iran....
and the name of mahi is Ghezelala not Ghazalali :D

ChiliandSaffron said... [Reply]

@Anonymous yeah, i did enjoy every single moment i was there. and thanks for the name of mahi. its a bit confusing with iranian girl name ghazaleh. :)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

nice

Anonymous said... [Reply]

You are so sweet. It is shirini danlarki (from Denmark).

ChiliandSaffron said... [Reply]

@Anonymous oh. it's written on the price list as دانمارکی. so it's pronounced as danmarki right? or danmarki is another type of shirini?

Anonymous said... [Reply]

@ChiliandSaffron
There was a typo in my comment. I'm clumsy in dictation. Right it is pronounced as danmarki.

Post a Comment