Pages

Farsi Milestones

Internet in office was really bad lately. I complained several times to sps but seems no action taken. Well, it's a normal thing in the university after almost a decade I'm here. I don't know when the uni especially this unit (sps) want to upgrade its service. Forget it..I'm used to it already. Bcause of the slow speed of internet today, I got pissed off and turned off the computer. I saw in the corner of my table one small book that I left there from the 1st day I enter that office and didn't even open it. It's a english-persian dictionary which I bought from Iran last 3 years. 1000 toman. I randomly opened its pages and try to read the words. There are also basic sentences like greetings and others that are useful for tourists. I was shocked that I can read the farsi words (in farsi alphabets) and every page that I opened there are english words that i can translate to farsi. I kind of proud of myself. Well who else want to praise me right? I never thought that I can arrive to this milestones. I learned without a formal learning. I did this all by myself. Now I really want to master my writings and spellings because somehow in farsi what we pronounce is not same as what is written. For example. I go is beram but to write it is be-ra-vam. It's quite hard for me. I'll learn it slowly. My weakness is that if I try to read a farsi written article I get easily fedup because somehow I cant understand what the meaning of the words. So I dont know whether it's correct or not. Anyhow, 'dont despair and never lose hope'-maher zain I will master it soon or later.

Taa daafe baad.....khoda hafez

JDT at Niavaran Palace

0 comments:

Post a Comment