Pages

Film: Sa'adat Abad



I read somewhere that this film is very interesting to watch. So last night I spent my time watching this film. At first I was very excited to see that Leila Hatami was one of the actresses. It's a story about 3 couples of friend attended a mehmooni (ceremony) birthday. Throughout the ceremony, there are 3 conflicts between the 3 couples happening. It's kind of nice story line but overall it's a little bit of bored movie. Only the 6 people, in a one house, in  one occasion. Maybe if I understand farsi better, it'll be a better movie for me. ;) But it's more than ok for me that I could understand the story well (yeah, with some translation by mr. bf of course). Ending, as usual like most of other iranian films..I could'nt understand much why all of the conflicts happened. hurmm...Out of 5 I give3 stars!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment