Pages

Soundtrack Maahe Asal - Negarane Mani (Worrying Me) by Morteza Pashaei Lyrics with English Translation

After 14 episodes of maahe asal, I am addicted to this song. 



(Instead of me, you are torturing yourself)تو به جای منم داری زجر می کشی 

(There is someone that you loved loves you) یکی عاشقته که تو عاشقشی 
(Instead of me, you are full of sorrow) تو به جای منم پر غصه شدی 
(Don't let me tired, don't say you're tired) نذار خسته بشم نگو خسته شدی 



 (You're worrying me, that my heart don't hurt) نگران منی که نگیره دلم 
(To seeing you, my heart is pumping) واسه دیدن تو داره میره دلم 
(You're worrying me, like a child) نگران منی مثل بچگیا 
(You know, what I want from you) تو خودت می دونی من ازت چی می خوام 



 (Is it ok for you I stay lonely) مگه میشه باشی و تنها بمونم 
()محاله بذاری محاله بتونم 
(I no longer missing him) دلم دیگه دلتنگیاش بی شماره 
(Other than you, he still has nobody) هنوزم به جز تو کسی رو نداره 
(You're changing our life) عوض می کنی زندگیم و 
(You make me remember our loves) تو یادم دادی عاشقیم و 
(You're in my memory forever) تو رو تا ته خاطراتم کشیدم 
(I never seen anybody with your beauty) به زیبایی تو کسی رو ندیدم 
(Don't say) نگو دیگه آب از سر من گذشته 
(Is there anybody other than you that) مگه جز تو کی سر نوشت و نوشته 
(You don't have to have tolerance) تحمل نداره نباشی 
(You're not alone) دلی که تو تنها خداشی 



(A frozen pride, A cold star) یه غرور یخی یه ستاره سرد 
(A night full of complaint to God) یه شب از همه چی به خدا گله کرد 
(One time all of things gone) یک دفعه به خودش همه چی رو سپرد 
(He did not cry anymore only bored) دیگه گریه نکرد فقط حوصله کرد 



(You're worrying me) نگران منی به تو قرصه دلم 
(You're by my side, there's no fear) تو کنار منی نمی ترسه دلم 
(Hug me, take everything from me) بغلم کن ازم همه چیم رو بگیر 
(Let me cry near you) بذار گریه کنم پیش تو دل سیر 


*****This is my attempt to translate the lyrics. I got the farsi lyrics from RadioJavan. There's خدث mistake from the original source that I've corrected. It written غبار instead of  غرور. Btw, I know it is not exactly translated as what it means in farsi. Words in blue means I didn't get to fully translated it. If anybody want to correct, please do so.****** Will update once I've recheck with mr.bf. 

تا دفعه بعد..... خدا نگهدار

0 comments:

Post a Comment