Pages

Me and songs, not food anymore

Previously I always update my cooking but lately I've lost my passion. Its not that I didnt cook but I cook normal foods just to fill my stomach not to enjoy. All because of the distance, the separation. Before this I thought I am strong that I can live just like before when he is here, but slowly I am losing it. His absence has diverted my passion to things that related to him like persian songs and movies but not foods coz I think I dont enjoy any type of foods anymore. Not like before where everyday I browsed on Persian foods recipe :( 

I just hope I can keep strong a little bit as the numbers decreasing coz soon he will be here and the pain will gone. 

Today exactly 3 months he's away. I made a video, just for him coz delam kheili barash tang shodeh  



9 comments:

Mojtaba said... [Reply]

salam. man iraniam. mitunam email etunu dashte basham. shayad betunam komaki bekonam.

ChiliandSaffron said... [Reply]
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChiliandSaffron said... [Reply]

@Mojtaba
salam.chi komaki mikhay bokoni?

Mojtaba said... [Reply]

salam again. masalan hamin neveshtar. chi komaki dorost nist. che komaki doroste.
شما کاملا یاد گرفتید فارسی بنویسید و بخونید؟

ChiliandSaffron said... [Reply]

@Mojtaba

kheili mamnun. man hanuz ziyad balad nistam. faghat kalameh sadeh baladam. neveshtan ba khundan daram yaad migirim chon ta alan hamin ba huruf abc minevisam. kheili dustaram beram classe formal farsi vali to jaye man nist. alan az internet mikhunam ba sorat yavash :) omidvaram ye ruz mitunam mesle shoma irania farsi o sohbat mikonam va benevisam va bekhunam :)

Mojtaba said... [Reply]

khube. vali man video haye shoma ro didam; taghriban khub farsi harf mizanid. be khodetun e'temad dashte bashid. sefarate iran pahlutun nist? mitunid az unja beporsid kojaye jacarta mitunid farsi yad begirid. ya koja class hast. movaffagh bashid.

Mojtaba said... [Reply]

bebakhshid jacarta male Indonesia ast. manzuram kuala lumpur bud. albate guya shoma dar Johor Baharu hastid.

Mojtaba said... [Reply]

inam address va moshakhassate sefarat
سفارت جمهوری اسلامی ایران در کوالالامپور
Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Titel of Diplomatic Office:Embassy
Head of Diplomatic Office:
Date of Establishment:1982
Address:1 ,LORONG U THANT 1 OFF JALAN U THANT 55000
Address:KUALALAMPUR-MALASIA
P.O.Box:
Country-Area-Code:0060 3
Tel.:03 - 4514830-4514824
Fax:03 - 4562904
Emergency-Tel:
Consular Section:
Homepage:kualalumpur.mfa.ir
E-mail:UTHANT@TM.NET.MY

ChiliandSaffron said... [Reply]

@Mojtaba

mamnun az shoma. hatman ye kari mikonam darbare in. :)

Post a Comment