Pages

Malay meet Persian

Why Malay? Because I am Malay live in Malaysia my colorful country.
Why Persian? Because for the past 3 years I encounter with so many Persian 'things' in my life. I am currently working with one Iranian company in Malaysia and my bff is an Iranian. The more i learn about Persian culture and history, the more i want to know. 

I believe for Malaysians, all of us learn about Persian civilization in our History subject in secondary school. Only that we didnt being exposed much to 'the Persians' like we being exposed by 'the Arabs'. I want to warn you, never say Iranian = Arab. If not, they will get angry with u.(i've experienced that!)

In Malaysia, there are so many Iranians. Most of them are students and the rest having businesses here. You go to Bukit Bintang during their Nowruz (Persian New Year), Ampang, Cyberjaya, these are some hot spots for Iranian in Malaysia. Small communities are at Skudai JB and Penang. But as far as i know, Iranian are everywhere in this world. If you go to the smallest city in world also, i bet you, you will find at least 1 Iranian there! Really! There are some reasons for this. Maybe I will blog later about it.

Ok guys, there are so many more i want to share. But for now i will stop here. Here my first photo in chilliandsaffron, me standing in front of Azadi Square in Tehran. Yes, I went to Iran. I will share my beautiful experiences later. BYE!





0 comments:

Post a Comment