Pages

Breakfast & Bread Pudding

Breakfast is the last thing i think in a day. Not the first. I rarely eat breakfast back to JB. Always before sleep i will tell to myself, tomorrow i want to eat breakfast, but the next day i just skip it. Not like when i am at my mum's, i will not skip breakfast even i wake up at 11 because my mum must serve yummylicious breakfast (nasi lemak, pratha, nasi goreng kampung, beehoon goreng...nom!calories!nom!calories!). And, when i was in Tehran, breakfast is a must. Everyday, they served me with freshly baked bread (noon barbari), jams, cheese, cream cheese, roasted walnuts, butter and tea. They also told me that Persians eat breakfast like that particular day they will go to war. Yes, the benefits of breakfast not to be argued anymore. Therefore, I bought 1 pack of Gardenia and cream cheese from Cold Storage with hope that i will eat breakfast every morning to have healthier life. But..yaah, I didnt do that. Only 2 days. So, before the bread expired, i decided to bake bread pudding tonight. I follow recipe from here http://www.myresipi.com/top/detail/140. TQSM. It is yummy!




Persian breakfast Table (Google image)


0 comments:

Post a Comment