Pages

Cold Weather in Hectic City, Warm Persians in Wonderful House

My experience during winter in Tehran is unforgettable. It is not a bad winter like what is happening in European countries right now. Since i arrived, there isnt  any new snow rain. The snow is melting. Even it is cold, Tehran city never sleep. There are lots of vehicles on the streets, traffic jams, pedestrians, businesses, offices all are operating adding the air pollutions which has been Tehran's most problem in the century. At some places especially in the city near the square they put a scaling machine to measure the pollution indexes. It is better for travelers to have mouth mask. Pity me that my nose got a little bleeding caused by the unhealthy air.

By the way, back to my acquaintance's home, it is full of warmth. Well it is not only because of the heater, but they warmly entertained me in every aspects. What I want to eat, where i want to go, they  try to comfort me. Their house is 3 rooms 3rd floor apartment. The floor is fully equipped by Persians carpets that are well known with its quality. What we must know about Persian is that cleanliness is their priority. So, make sure you are always clean near Persians! All in all i am so grateful to them (mother, father, son, daughter and lil granddaughter). Without them, my trip to Iran will be dull. Kheili mamnun..motchakeram..dastshomadardnakone..dooset daram..omidvaram dobare mibinametun.

Persian Carpet (google image)

0 comments:

Post a Comment