Pages

The Lowest Point of Mylife, How I manage It

I feel tired, zero energy, stress. Lately, my mind always full of negative thinking. Its like going to explode. So many things inside it. All are life stories, sad I can say which I never know where it will end. The sorrow life, when you want to go far? I wish I want to be me 20 years ago. Where everybody loves me. Where I am happy go to school. With lots of friends near. I got first place, everybody compliment, send me kisses. But life is flowing, I am now at the lowest point in my life I can say. I can easily feel down sometimes without reason. I need help seriously. I have problem with people, and I sense people have problem with me. I hate doing my routine jobs from sleeping, eating, working, driving. 


But I haven't reach the level where I need Prozac or Valdoxan nor going for doctor for counselling. Thank God there is one special person next to me who always say "I'm here for you, forever, let we face it together, azizam".  Which heart won't melt by pamper + supportive lovely words. God, please keep safe of this person so that he will be there for me always to protecting me from Your tests. I have a great bf a.k.a life saver. I love you tons azizam.


Guys, whenever you have stress please manage it  wisely because depression can kill you. What did i do today to cope with my stress are:
~ shopping, window shopping actually. Don't lock up yourself in your room because that small space will shorten your mind. You will think of doing stupid things like, jumping from balcony or staring at the blades. When you go out to shopping complex, your sight broaden as well as your brain. Especially when you find out that there is sales  happening =)
~ baking. Yes, I found out that baking can release my tension. It is different than cooking. I don't know how to explain, but it really work on me.
~ write down your feelings, share with others, yeah I mean I am sharing it with you guys. Sharing is caring right...
~ hear to instrumental or slow music or motivation music. Today I choose "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole. So I end my post with this song, til then bye..



0 comments:

Post a Comment