Pages

Our Fusion Menu

Bff and me, when we have time to eat home cooked meal, it will turn to fusion meals. The foods will be combination of Persian and Malay. It is not that I cannot eat Persians food neither bff cannot eat Malay food but, somehow we will not satisfy unless there is "something" of our root in it. For example, i will satisfy with my foods if there is spiciness which bff cannot stand on. So, I need to separate my liking from his food. On the other hand, bff likes sourness. Then I have to separate some with less sour for me. Today, we decided to have sabzi polow with mahi (vegetable rice with fish). After all what we have on our table are:

 Grilled Fish - must be served with sambal kicap in red bowl (grind soy sauce+garlic+chillies) - for me only =)
 Sabzi Polow
Stir Fry  Enoki Mushroom+Tomato+Squid

END

0 comments:

Post a Comment