Pages

On the 8th day of Ramadhan

Salam..
It has been 8 days Muslims fasting. So far, everything are great for me. I managed to wake up every morning for sahur not like past years which I didn't. I cooked everyday for Iftar but I will not post about it as there's nothing special about the dishes I made so far. Maybe later when bff come back from Philippines tomorrow, I will cook Persian dishes when I go visit him. As I am writing this, actually I am making sholeh zard, a Persian pudding which is a must during Ramadhan. Refer this post for recipe. I can smell the saffron aroma from my room, the pudding is simmering right now, and I have to check it every 5 minutes! I hope bff will like it and will not miss his mum's sholeh zard because I learnt to make it from his mum. :)

Oh... I hate people who do not respect ramadhan.
Til then, have a blessed ramadhan!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment