Pages

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfiri

I've lost the mood to blog especially during Ramadhan. My days always end up early on bed, exhausted of life..Sigh..But Alhamdulillah until today 27 Ramadhan I am still standing, performing ibadat to Allah. I've made some kuih raya as well and doing some house works to celebrate Aidilfitri. Tomorrow I'll go back kampung for a week. I hope this Hari Raya will bring joys and happiness to all of us. But, I'll be happier if bff can come and celebrate hari raya together...

Til then, these are some photos of last year hari raya...

 Ketupat in making
 Galons of water for zilion of guests
 Normal activity for a week of hari raya, picking tapioca leaves for pecal (my mum's signature dish)
 Decorating house
 Still waiting for others to arrive on the night of hari raya
 Happy girls to get duit raya
 pelita
marhaban
 Family portrait
 Visiting relatives
Playing fireworks

Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin

0 comments:

Post a Comment