Pages

Facebook and reality

Dear Mark Zuckerberg,

Thank you so much for your brilliant ideas in developing your one and only social network which you named it Facebook, what a great name! You know what, why I never felt want to open book instead opening computer and sign in to my account, bleahh..

Such a phenomena, me too just like others abandoned my Friendster and switched to Facebook which until now has been 4 years stitched together. Thank you Mark, I met again my lost friends, teachers and families through Facebook while strengthening our relationship with each other (by which means we busy bodying each others :) )

Talking about busy body, many people now are trying to be CIA (yes, including me sometimes). There's no more privacy unless we do not show it. Facebook can become one of source to trace any betrays and lies. To look into sincerity. To find out something that hardly being told. There is time when we do not realize that actually we are digging our own grave. +.+

My opinion is, I have no problem with Facebook because as long as I know how to behave in cyber world, I am safe. I heard so many comments about the new changed in Facebook layout where one can read any activities of her/his friends on right side of page. For me its good, I no need to go to their profile to know about my friend's activities. But, maybe for those who normally did it secretly, its totally a big challenge. Serve you right mike! :P

Enough of rambling, my point of writing this is because I am  sick of my life being surrounded by Facebook"ing" things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment