Pages

Trials is to test you

Coming back from Aidilfitri holiday. Really exhausted. Tired. But that did not stop the happiness of Aidilfitri. Alhamdulillah, met family and friends whom sometimes only see each other on Aidilfitri. After a year, many things changes. Hey, you've got baby! Wah, you've big boy already huh? What? You getting marry? Thats what I said. And what people said, Girl, when you want to marry? Again and again. And my safe answer is only, Not the right time yet..wait and see OK. bleahhhh...

Well, its reality that I have to face. Normal. Maybe when they got tired of the same answer, they will change the question like..hey, how come your skin look flawless? teehee..

People, life for everyone in this world is not same. Maybe your road is smooth, maybe not mine..I still aware of my responsibilities that I should fulfill before I make any decision. I don't want to jeopardize my life. I want to make sure my road is the right. I can't look at you and just follow. We are 2 different person!

Trials came to test me whether I can handle it or not. Trials make me an adult! Trials teach me patience. As long as I still holding the right faith, I believe the above is always be there as my guardian..


0 comments:

Post a Comment