Pages

Tahchin (Saffron Layered Rice Cake) and Persian song by Malay child









I am drooling over Persian foods. Looking back at my photo folder which I titled "Ghazaha" makes me salivating. I can't wait for bff to come so that I can cook Persian meals. The reason I did not cook Persian foods when he's faraway is who's gonna eat? My family do not like it much. If I want to cook Persian foods for my family, the best choice is kebabs. Going to restaurant is not my choice because I feel awkward to walk into Iranian restaurant without bff as always. Plus everybody that knows bff will ask me questions about bff; when he will come back etc etc.

Above is tahchin which I really love and you can only find it in home as until now I never seen any in restaurants' menu. The crust (tahdig) drive me crazy!! The recipe can be found here Tahchin.

Before I end, here is my niece video mimicking mano bebaksh song from Kamran Hooman. Enjoyyy..

0 comments:

Post a Comment