Pages

Learn Farsi Through iPhone یادگیری زبان فارسی از ایفون

"where there is a will, there is a way"

Technology has made life easier. I use my phone in learning farsi, recipes, culture, etc..
This is my lazy way..

1. Podcasts

These are some podcasts that I subscribed. My favorite is Learn Persian with Chai & Conversation. Leyla is a very good teacher and Matt is a Farsi learner whom his wife is Iranian (Ladan). I always hear this before sleep. Other than that, Press TV have good documentaries about Iran regarding culture, foods, places and celebration.

2. Applications


FarsiNevis is an application to help me to write words in farsi. 
You just need to enter farsi words written in abc format and the application will turn it into farsi wordings. But beware as the application wont correct the wrong spellings.

FarsiSB is a quiz of 90 farsi words for us to answer the meaning. I think this application is designated for kids, but for a beginner like me, it is also beneficial :) For example before this I didnt know that duck is also morghaabee in farsi other than ordak

FarsiTripis also for kids. You have to answer the meaning of each farsi word they ask by touching the object. For example, "soorati" refere to pink color.

Zangoole is forkids as well. But it is fun to learn farsi kids song btw :)

This application is about farsi poems. I start to learn poems but my way is still far. I use this application for reading purpose.

3. Applications for ashpazi (recipes)

Except the 2 middle applications, the 3 applications is useful for me in learning iranian foods recipes as well as improve my farsi readings because ashpazilite and peymooneh are in farsi writings. 

Any other FREE applications for iphone suggestions??







0 comments:

Post a Comment