Pages

Night Ramble

Awaken from sleep of something. Couldnt close eyes thinking of something. Why i cook Persian dishes? Why I learn Farsi? Why i study Persian culture? Its because of you BFF. Because of love. Nobody had forced neither myself. Its fun you know! The more i go, the more i addicted to it because im doing it with love. Any work if you do it with love, you will find that its very beautiful. 

BFF really appreciates my likes - cooking, Persian studies. Thank you so much dear. Your support is awesome. 

Maybe someone will say why im exposing other culture not mine. tuuut...wrong! This blog created to share 2 cultures -Malay and Persian- i just started this blog for 2 months. Still have long journey.Maybe later i will blog about Belachan - Malay best ingredient than Persians hate so much. hahaha or about why Malay food is spicy but Persian not?

Ooo i can hear the roosters . Better I go force myself to sleep or tomorrow will be dull.


0 comments:

Post a Comment