Pages

Mandela Restaurant Not Nelson Mandela

Normally I will take my niece, nephew and mom to restaurant when I got salary. Last month, I took them to Mandela Restaurant at my hometown. No..no.. not Nelson Mandela but as I heard the owner are husband and wife which name Man and Ela. So the combination become Mandela. This is a famous seafood restaurant at the end of Asia continent. Fresh, big portion and cheap. The trick is to order a single portion if you go less than 5 people because trust me, you cannot finish it. I even took away  the leftover foods. And they readily put plastic bags and containers near counter so you can take it and pack by yourself. 


Turmeric Fried Chicken 


Mixed Tomyum 


Watermelon Juice & Rice


Prawn in Sambal


Fried Baby Squid + Sauce 
best in town!

Another one is Kailan Goreng Ikan Masin but because they served late, I didnt snap photo as my hand already full of sambal :)
Total damage RM65. Really cheap!!

I really recommend this restaurant

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment