Pages

PG Art Cafe - A Review

PG stands for Pomegranate or Anar (in Persian). There is one pomegranate tree in the middle of the restaurant. This restaurant situated at Taman Universiti, Skudai, Johor.  It is attached to Uni Garden Hotel, next to Parsia Restaurant (I will review this restaurant later).

For me, it is the best Persian restaurant in the area (there are 4 Persian restaurants nearby up to date).

You can choose to sit indoor or outdoor (in gazebo). 

Once you seated, they will give you a small glass of refreshing anar juice. I didn't snap photo.

Free Starter, naan with goat cheese and herbs, before this they served with olives also.

Nice presentation

My favorite is juje kabob ba ustukhun (chicken kebab).


Foods: Delicious! Tempting! Drooling!

If you are ordering kebabs, usually it takes minimum 15 minutes. I guess because they are using charcoal for grilling. Ambiance is very cosy with Persian music on air. But if you are coming at night, be patience of the music from nearby Chinese restaurant, really annoying karaoke. The only comment is the price. It is quite pricey but for a good kebab, it's ok for me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment