Pages

Maash Polow ba Tahdig Noon Lavash va Sbzamini




I am sitting on a couch damedare faculty. It's 1.15 p.m. I just came back from faculty's library. Wanted to go for lunch but my head spinning like rollercoaster. I am having this bad headache on right side for several months. Normally I just let it cure by itself but sometimes when i have to do some important things, i pop panadols too, 
 
Shekamam dare sedaye ahang jame jahani shakira mide. Ole ole ole. Goshnameeee. I look into my phone and saw this maash polow with nun lavash tahdig o sibzamini i made 2 months ago. Vay.....i want it now. :( 

For recipe just go to the right tab and find under 'rice' label. I am so tanbal to find the link as i'm writing this post using tablet. Taa daaafe baaad....naaharet yadet nareh..nushe jooonet..khodahafez. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment