Pages

The boy I love




This is Zariff Zaquan. My best friend's  first son. He's only 3 but has managed to steal my heart. We used to see each other often but now after he goes school we rarely have time to meet up. Or maybe aunty who is the one that always busy. My heart melted when he cried every time I wanted to go back from meeting him. Nowadays he knows how to use his mom's phone. He likes to send me messages or voice massages. Even though sometime only ABC or 123 or spelling my name or voice that I don't understand, I'm touched that he remembers me or maybe misses me. One night he called me and I only heard he's crying. Then I burst my tears in laugh knowing that he wanted me to come and go to Maslee together.  Why Maslee Zaquan why?? haha. I am sorry boy that aunty couldn't meet you often. When you grow up you'll understand that adult has responsibilities and time constraints. I just want you to know that I love you so much like my son. Your mommy and I are best friends and we will never be separated. I'll watch you grow up and I know you'll be the best boy in town. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment