Pages

3rd Week of Ramadhan

Hello dearest readers..How's your day? It seems like times past so fast. We're already in the 3rd week of ramadhan. Have you prepared for hari raya? Me, not a single thing. This year I have no passion to celebrate. I'm so lazy to make biscuits. I cooked only for iftar like 2 times per week. Other days mak or my sisters prepare for iftar. It's totally different like other past years ramadhan. I have no appetite to eat, i eat just to not feel hungry not stuffing myself like normally i did. Maybe because we're only 2 people in house, me and mak. My mak also like that, 5 minutes after iftar she'll finish eating and go to pray. I haven't started cleaning house, I haven't buy baju raya or maybe I won't buy any. I hate going to malls, it's crowded on weekend and hard to find parking.

On the other hand, i'm currently doing my data collection so my mind is so tired. So tired that I just don't want to wake up from sleep because I don't want to think.

Lets see how my hari raya will turn out this year. Will update later.
Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment