Pages

Maahe Asal - ماه عسل

Maahe asal is a program by channel 3 Iran that screened every day during ramadhan right before iftar. Previously I watched few of past years episodes where I found it when I am searching for "Iran documentary channel 3" in Youtube. I remember one of the episodes where parents of a teenager  canceled death prosecution of the murderer who killed their son. Months after that few episodes, I wanted to watch more but I couldn't find what is the name of the program until this year's Ramadhan I found it as it come out on my youtube's subscription lists because I subscribed IranianTVseries channel. Khoda ra shokr. Until today, 12 episodes has been screened but the best episode is on the 10th Ramadhan. I bet most of Iranians who watched this program saying the same thing. There are 2 parts and I am saying about the second part where Solmaz and Ehsan are the guests. Their love was being tested after Solmaz involved in an accident where her parents and cousin passed away and she went to a 40 days coma. Then after God shows how a pure love tackles everything. It was a touching, sincere expression of love by Solmaz to thank her husband of what he had done for her in the past 5 years. Ehsan is one in a million man in this world. Solmaz is a lucky girl to have Ehsan as a husband. For those who haven't watch this episode please do so. I bet after you watch it, you'll understand how lucky you are and how important to appreciate people that we love despite situation. This is the 'shahzadeye royaye man'  that every woman should have.

Episode 10

In the beginning of 11th episode, they showed some after-show clips. Do watch it too. 

Episode 11

P/s: Standby a box of tissue next to you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment