Pages

1 Sal Gozashte (Its Been A Year)...

...since my last time in Iran.

I miss Iran so much, particularly one particular person inside it. How can I not miss a country that I really like? In the 6 ++ years I've been involving myself in "Iran" related matters, I never experienced any thing that makes me hate Iran, yeah maybe sometimes there are Iranian that pissed me off but the country itself never make me unhappy, even with all the bad deeds the world is talking. By the way, is Iran really a not good country for living? Because there are people said I never live there that's why I don't have bad impression about Iran. But for me, I don't think I will hate Iran if I live there as well. I don't know. Maybe. That is my instinct.

Its been a year. I wish time will pass by faster for my next visit to Iran. I want another paiz if not zemestoon in Iran. For the mean time, here some photos of my last year visit. Taa daafe baad...moraghebe khodetun bash. Hava aloode shode.

Baame Tehran

Parsian Azadi Hotel Tehran

Sortome

Tamasha Buffet restaurant

Imam Reza Holy Shrine, Mashhad

Underground Imam Reza Holy Shrine, Mashhad

Nowshahr, Shomal

Luch stop on the way to Namakabroud

Caspian Sea, Nowshahr

Mazyar Fallahi concert, Milad Tower, Tehran

0 comments:

Post a Comment