Pages

Aya Climaxesh Koo? (Where is the climax?)

After some times, tonight I logged in to this blog and decided to write some words motivated after i watched an Iranian movie in Astro A-List where my crush acted. Ashkan Khatibi hi!! :)

The title is قاعده تصادف. Translated as the canon of accident but on tv they translated as bending the rules. But now i dont wana talk about this film. I wanna talk what this post's title is. Where is the climax of Iranian movies. Is it me who didnt understand or it was intentionally created without a clear climax? The director somehow want to make the viewers do conclusion by themselves. Whether they ended marry or no, divorce or no, die or no, going or no etc..

I dont know whether any one of you have the same feeling or no but for me most of the films, particularly the one that got awards have no clear climax. But overall I love the simplicity and value of the films the director tried to deliver.

Taa daaafe baad....khoda hafez


0 comments:

Post a Comment