Pages

Film: Khate Vijeh خط ویژه (Special Line)




The most fancy dialogue for me is at 44:35 - 45:26. Hahaha I think Iranian censorship council(or whatever they called it, the one that responsible to filtering film content) is more open than Malaysian :). In malaysia no cursing/harsh words/actions are not allowed in film (of course) not even the mild one like bodoh or smoking a cigarette. But in this film they included words such as "khafesho" which means shut up but it really a harsh words in Persian that when anybody said khafesho to me will make me cry :). And another one "bedarak" which means uhmmmm "whatever" but in a harsh way.

Again, this time the director did not disappoint me. Overall it's a good film, full of meanings and moral values.

Any how where is the persian alphabet "jh" on keyboard? I couldnt find it to wrote vijeh. So I copy paste it from internet for the title.

Taa daafe baad.................movazebe khodet bash

0 comments:

Post a Comment