Pages

Mirza Ghasemi

Another vegetarian meal. If you like garlic, you will like this dish. This is my first attempt, turned out good but next time I think I have to put more eggplants and less eggs. Because I think like eating persian omelette, but still I want to share the recipe here.

Ingredients:
- 2 medium eggplants
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 medium tomatoes, remove skin, chop
- 7 cloves garlic - chop
- 2 tspn turmeric
- salt & pepper
- oil

Methods:
- Pierce eggplants with fork, bake for 40 minutes or until it soft and the skin crispy. Let it cool, remove the skin and chop it.
- Heat pan, fry garlic until golden, add turmeric salt and pepper
- Pour the beaten eggs, when it scrambled, add eggplants and tomatoes
- Cook over medium heat until the mixture thicken
- Serve with bread and fresh herbs


0 comments:

Post a Comment