Pages

principles & believes

Having a mix culture relationship is really a big challenge in my life. It is correct it full of adventure to treasure, full of colors to grasp and a lot of fun to share. But still it will not stop the problem to come.

Maybe one would say we are both Muslim so that the barrier is lesser. Religion does not really a problem to us. Only when it come to Sunni and Shia practice, we found it distracted. Frankly speaking, i am not a really a religious person. I practice the basic of being Muslim, am not keen to complicate things. As long as i follow the  5 Islamic principles & believe the 6 Iman principles, I believe I will not lost. Before I know bff, I did not know that Islam has 2 understandings which is Sunni and Shia. Iran is the largest Shia followers while majority of Muslims in this world are Sunni. Bff told me all about it and I came into conclusion, whatever it is, the most important thing is that we are Muslim. We worship the same God. Why we want to argue which one is best when in the end we will hate each other? So, do not ask me, are you Sunni or Shia? I will say, I AM MUSLIM!

During the 3 years of relationship I observed our progress by seconds. As a normal woman, I am expecting the best man to accompany me for the rest of my life. Based on history I heard on marriage problems, I learn to be very careful in determining my future in term of relationship. Especially, if it really happens it will combine 2 different cultures. I want to make sure we are ready for all of the circumstances then tie the knot. Looking at our current conditions, I really don't think we are ready physically nor emotionally. So for people outside there, could you please shut up your mouth and stop for asking that question? Or maybe my decision has been influenced by Iranians' thinking. Bff told me Iranian usually marry late, getting child late, all late because want to success first. One time also I heard one member from his family said that. But I don't believe. Or maybe they haven't ready for commitments. Because I saw Iranians who married at young ages yet success in life.

So many times I get depressed of our differences. There have times I think this is the end of it. I can't hold it anymore. But, sweet memories and promises are my saver. I hope we will be together forever. For bff, I will love you, wait for you whatever differences we have, keep my patience highest, while I still breathing in this world. I want you to guide me in my future, show me because my eyes is looking and my mind is interpreting.


0 comments:

Post a Comment