Pages

Destiny

Stepping my age to a bigger number really changed myself. I am no more a teenage who used to be cheerful and active. I can sense the difference on me. I am now more sensitive. I think more about life and future. Lately, I am seriously thinking about me and bff. Our relationship almost reach 4 years. Where it will go after this? Do we need to start thinking about seriousness of this relationship? We did not start to end right? But where is our destination after this? I admit that we are not like other couples. We are different. He is Persian, I am Malay. Anything will involve 2 different thoughts. I swear its damn hard. Me myself don't know how we gone through all these hardness until now. Somehow I asked Allah why You let us meet when You know its going to torture us? Why I am not born as Persian so we will not have conflict in our culture? Yes, we have to "give and take", but sometimes the power of man will make the condition unfair. 

This is my destiny and I have to take it as a duty to perform. Allah has put me under this condition and He will not test me unless I can solve it. In fact thank you Allah because you let me know bff. He is very good to me. I will always pray that we can face every problem with patience and faith to You.


0 comments:

Post a Comment