Pages

Group discussion

Today I joined another group discussion for PhD students. From 11a.m. until 2.30 p.m. Wallaweyh!! my stomach got cramped! was very hungry. Note for me to eat lot breakfast for next 2 week meeting.

I presented my preliminary idea about my research. The supervisors responded good which clear my confusion. So, now I know better what I am going to do and my research scope. They advised me to read more and more to understand the situation well. My research is about service quality in airlines industry both in full service airlines and low cost carriers. Guys, if you have any opinion about this, you are very welcome to tell me. Because I am still in the early stage. Lots of works to do, I know.

I really don't understand with some of the group members, for your information most of them are international guys. They like to interrupt and give comment but sometimes its not related to the topic discussed. Is it me who do not understand? or is it me who have low understanding of their words? Another thing is, their english language is not so good. How the university look at this issue? To become a world class university, I think this should be count seriously.

I hope the next meeting won't be tiring like today. I hope the students learned something and will present better so that our group discussion will be interesting. That also a reminder to me.:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment