Pages

Hari Raya preparation

Hello..salam ramadhan..another 9 days ramadhan left.Which means another 9 days of Hari Raya. How is my preparation? Today I went to buy baju raya (eid outfit). Normally on 1st Shawal we will wear our traditional Malay wears which for ladies we call baju kurung which comes of several types and for men also baju kurung which normally  teluk belanga or cekak musang. I admit that nowadays baju kurung is so expensive. After surveying the whole shopping complex, I ended up buying modern baju kurung, more to dress cutting. Both for baju kurung and hijab costs me RM200. what the..for a one day wear, maybe once a year I spent that amount which for me too much. So, that is the only raya outfit for me. Enough. Because last year outfit is still good. I just wore it once! Not like during my childhood where I think I must have not less that 3 baju kurung. :P

Baju kurung done. Another thing is kuih raya (cookies or sweets). Until now I made 2. One is corn flakes cookies and another one is biskut sarang semut. Tomorrow I think im going to make pineapple tart then the next day kuih siput and last popia gulung. And I know my mom will force me to help her to make rempeyek and tumpi this weekend. That's enough i think coz i know my sis and bro will bring few types of kuih raya when they come back home on hari raya eid. Yeah, thats the benefit of having big family.

There are lots of works waiting for me at home. Like Nowruz which have khune tekuni, we also have it for hari raya (of course lah). Cleaning house is my responsibility because my other siblings will only come back home a day before hari raya and it is not an easy task!! My mom always said that I'll become night's insect near hari raya because i'll clean my house at night. The reason is that i cant stand with the heat during day plus i am fasting!

So guys..happy preparing for hari raya..and dont forget to increase our amal in the 10 last nights of ramadhan. who knows we will meet lailatulqadr night. Pray to Allah for our dreams come true..Inshallah..

Lastly, I want to show my lil nephew, Aaron Harris..

Yes, he is sooo topol (chubby)

0 comments:

Post a Comment