Pages

Ramadhan..Keep me strong

It has been 3 weeks bff away..Sometimes loneliness caught me..Sometimes I feel down when facing trouble because normally bff is always there to save me. One day my car broke down and I burst into tears. Then I realized how valuable he is. I know I should not laid on him too much, but being a girl, I need a man beside me.

But thanks to technology to cut the distance, we wassaping, skypeing, emailing, oovooing, vibering and all kind of technology helps we tried. That to overcome the problem of normal sms which sometimes not reachable.

Ramadhan keep me strong. Even I do not get chance to cook for bff like I did sometimes in the past Ramadhan, I still cook. I just hope that my skills in cooking Persian foods will not fade coz I only cook it when he's around.

Croissant with dates and cream filling, stir fried water spinach, steamed seabass,Chay

0 comments:

Post a Comment