Pages

Nowrooz Mobarak 1392


Happy Persian New Year to my Persian family and friends. May this year brings all the joys and happiness to us. This is my 6th Nowruz. and I am very grateful to be given this chance to explore and love another culture. There was a special statement given by bff that I will remember forever and this was happened yesterday just right after the countdown. Thanks love.

Sofreh 7 Seen

This is my latest video talking about Nowruz. Enjoy..
100 saal be in saalha
Nowruzetun Pirooz!!



2 comments:

N.G said... [Reply]

Azreen jan, happy noroz to u, too.i enjoyed ur sofreh 7sin and farsi greeting.ur friend should be a lucky man for having u.

ChiliandSaffron said... [Reply]

@N.G

thank you. me too enjoy learning persian culture. and yes he is one lucky man :P

Post a Comment