Pages

Sahara Tent Bukit Bintang

My visit to KL is not complete without having Sahara Tent foods. It is located at Bukit Bintang. Previously the restaurant was attached to a hotel at Ain Arabia but now they've moved to the outer side of Sultan Ismail Rd. It is an Iraqi resaurant which serves Arab foods. All with 5 stars tastes. Even though the price keep on increasing, but it worth your penny! Delicious! I can say that I am a loyal customer of Sahara Tent. I think they have other branches but not sure where and lazy to google it now. hehe

What I had last night
Not sure the name in Arab but in Persian it is dolmeh. A mixture of rice and spices in vine leaves. Served with bread. It's a bit sour for me.

Mutabbal. Not sure what but I think its a chickpea and olive oil.  

My favourite. Kabsah shrimp. 

A happy tummy at last need foot massage. RM40 for 45 minutes. Unfortunately my leg get worst after that. pffftt




0 comments:

Post a Comment