Pages

Chicken in Tomato Sauce - Morgh-e-Robbi

Hehe. A funny name that I put in this recipe. I really don't know what the recipe name in Farsi. And I am not sure whether this is Persian dish or no because bff asked me to cook like this, so I consider it as Persian dish. lol. Lets check out the recipe.




Ingredients:
~ Chicken
~ 1 medium onion, finely chopped
~ 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
~ 1 tspn turmeric
~ 2 tbsp rob (tomato paste)
~ Juice of 1lime
~Some water
~ Cooking oil

Methods:
1. Heat some all, fry chicken until brown all sides, set aside.
2. In the same pan, fry the onion and garlic, when translucent add turmeric.
3. Add the tomato paste, fry until you get the dark red color.
4. Add in the chicken, pour some water covering the chicken.
5. Let it boil, then with low heat simmer for 30 minutes until the sauce thicken.
6. 10 minutes before turning off the heat, mix the lime juice, taste with salt. Done!


Serve with your choice of salad and Persian rice. This time my tahdig come from the unfinished burger king french fries :P

















0 comments:

Post a Comment