Pages

Roasted Chicken for Weekend


5 days straight in a week eating lunch outside made me sick! If can I want to avoid eating outside. For me it's better to have simple home cooked meal rather than spending money on restaurants foods. But what to do, that's the convenient way when you have to go work. No choice. I am too lazy to prepare packed lunch before going out home. Sometimes I did but because I prefer not to sacrifice my sleep by wake up earlier, I have to face the reality of outside foods that most of the times not satisfying. So when weekend come, there's lots of recipe I want to cook. My nieces always wait for weekend to come so "maksu" will cook something special. One of my favorite is rasted chicken. After trying several recipes, this recipe gave the most khoshmazeh (delicious) taste. So from now on, I'll stick for this recipe.


STEP 1:
Ingredients:
~ Whole chicken
~ Ginger
~ Salt
~ Water
Methods:
1. Boil water with lots of ginger and some salt. Place the whole chicken in the pot and let it simmer for 15 minutes. 
2. Drain off the chicken. Let it cool down.

STEP 2:
Ingredients:
~ Sweet soya sauce
~ Oyster sauce
~ Pounded garlic
~ Black pepper
Methods:
1. Mix all the ingredients and rub it on the chicken.
2. Marinate for 30 minutes

STEP 3:
1. Roast the chicken in oven for 1 - 1.5 hour 180c

The result: Juicy and tender flesh. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment