Pages

Mosaferi Az Hend - Review

Finally I've finished watching Mosaferi Az Hend Serial. I really love this drama even though the quality of videos uploaded by IranSerial is not very good. All in all I enjoyed the story. However, for me I think the title did not match the story much. Passenger from India. The story is more about what happened in Mansour's family rather than Sita's journey in Iran. Let me describe my point of view of each actor/actress.

Sita
Early in the story, I felt really close to Sita. She's not Persian but speak farsi with Hindi's accent just like me speak farsi with Malay accent, the only difference is that she can pronounce 'gh' but I can't. :) But of course her vocabulary is much more than me (well she is Iranian in reality). Knowing that she is a real Iranian, I'm amazed to her ability to speak Hindi. Well pronounced. Other than that, in 1 episode she cooked Indian foods to Daei Jalal's family and it was too spicy to them, just like I cooked Malay foods which is spicy. When Sita visited Emam Reza with Parvaneh, she was so amazed with the place which bring her again there and become a Muslim. It reflects me that I really want to go to Emam Reza Haram in Mashhad after I saw it in some films and documentary. Insyallah I'll go there one day. Sita is one true lover to Ramin, she followed Ramin to Iran with big hopes and dreams. If I'm in Sita's place, I'll do the same. Do anything for the sake of love. All in all, I love Sita, beautiful, soft spoken and she wears nice dresses.

Ramin
Oh..I don't like him. Didn't match Sita at all. Tarsooi (coward). I hate when he cry/angry/lovely. All in all I don't like his role in this film.

Farzad
Man..I like him a lot. Handsome. He has the "protect family" traits. When Arash make Farzad's step sister (I forget her name) cry, he got really angry and scolded Arash at his office. Another scene is when Simin want to run from Iran, he didnt want to go along because he said he has responsibility to help Ramin. Even though he is just a step brother to Ramin's family, he shows that he also has the responsibility to the family.

Parvaneh
Bichareh...Ramin cut their engagement because he found Sita (damn you Ramin). But Parvaneh is one good woman. Soft, polite. I like her. I just don't get it when she rejected Farzad (just because I like Farzad) :) Even though her heart was broken, she still act cool and treat Sita behavely. They became friends and forget her hurts. I love her chadori style. If I've given a chance, I want to wear chador as well maybe only for 1 time.

Daei Jalal
Man of responsible. Even though he is just the brother of Ramin's mom (forget her name), he is willing to help the family solve any problem. The way he talks,wears remind me of one Iranian man that I know.

Simin
I love her voice, rocks! She plays antagonist role but I didn't hate her in this serial. Plus, I love the way she wears mantou. Even inside house she grooms well.

Ramin's sister, mother, Arash, Mansour and others they don't give much impact to me. They're all good in acting which make this drama nice. I just hope that in the end Ramin meet Sita again, but it didn't happen. In the last episode Sita is reciting farsi poems in India. That more or less impact my desire to learn Persian poem and really I'm learning it now little by little.

So, that is my short review of this serial. I enjoyed it just like I enjoyed watching Khaneh va Doost previously. I'm now looking for a new serial to fill in my lonely time before sleep. Any recommendation guys?



Mosaferi Az Malezi

Taa daafe baad....be omide didar..khoda hafez


0 comments:

Post a Comment