Pages

Mosaferi Az Hend مسافری از هند

I am on my way to finish this serial drama. Mosaferi Az Hend (Passenger from India). Every night before sleep I watch 1 episode. Currently I'm on the 11th. However I found out that IranSerial (the one who uploaded the videos) missed episode 10. At first I thought IranSerial wrongly put the title as ghesmat 11 bejaye 10. However when I watched ghesmat 11, all of Ramin's family members already knew that Mansour is still alive whereby in episode 9 Ramin just got to know that news from Farzad and hasn't tell his family. Also in ghesmat 11 Sita was not at Ramin's house but at Daei Jalal's house. When she moved there? I've commented about this on the page but no answer from the admin. I hope Ididn't miss any best part in ghesmat 10.

Sita reciting poem


I wanted to watch this serial long time ago but that time my farsi was not so good that I couldn't understand much. Now, I think I can understand 90% of the conversation in the drama (there's no english subtitles). What's more interesting is that Sita, Indian girl that came to Iran with Ramin is not a farsi speaker (in reality she is Iranian). In the drama she speaks farsi slowly as if she is still learning and I took the opportunity to learn too :) Some new sentences I learn: Doshmanet sharmandeh, azat yek khahesh daram, niki o porsesh.

Side story: A Tunisian girl sent me link which they share my video speaking farsi. :)

Taa daafe baad....khoda hafez

0 comments:

Post a Comment