Pages

Payiz..payiz..i'm coming..

Payiz is a farsi word for autumn. I'm not sure whether today is the start day of autumn or no, but last night when i was sleeping i received a message from my man telling me that start 12 am last night the time difference between malaysia and iran has changed from 3 and half hr to 4 and half hr. So, i just predicted that today is the start day of autumn. 

I never had any experience of autumn. But i am going to a 4 season country soon :) yeay!!! Guess where will i go? I am so excited to have my first autumn but don't know what attire should i bring, how is the whether and that sort of things. Anyone want to advise me? 

Last but not least..my photo yesterday..i dropped my contact lense, it was a really hot and tiring day. When i arrived home i couldnt open my eyes and headache attacked me. Damn. 




Taa daafee baad...khoda negahdar..

0 comments:

Post a Comment