Pages

Confuse

I'm having a sense like burn in my heart heart since past 2 weeks. 3 years ago I experienced a very bad heart burn. I was sent to emergency and they did ecg on my heart. But nothing bad about it, doctor said it's just because of stress and coincidently because that time I took detox tea my heart pumped harder. They gave me medication to slow down my heart beat. Eversince then, it didn't happen again until lately.

If I want to describe how it feels, it is like you prick your skin with needle. It doesnt happen always but I feel it when I sit or drive. I'm worry about it. I know it's because of my stress and problems. Tomorrow I'll start my vacation but I don't feel so excited. I supposed to be very happy now because this is the time I'm waiting for after 3 months. It's a bit confusing to me. Will I enjoy my trip? I should. Everything is ready and packed. I just hope that everything goes well and come back in 1 piece. I don't want this heart burn to be worsened during my holiday.

Taa daafe baad...farda migam koja daram miram...khoda hafez..

0 comments:

Post a Comment