Pages

Mazyar Fallahi

My favorite Persian singer ever! When I was in Iran, I've been given a chance to go to his concert. It was unforgettable experience ever! The concert was totally different from other concerts I ever attended. All nicely organized, from the sound, timing, manner of viewers, everything. Unlike other concert where viewers went crazy, drunk, dancing which I hate of course. This one was more to my liking. Por az ehsas (full of feelings). And oh! the band was excellent, they are all experts! I was sitting on the 4th row and I saw everything was well managed. All in all I am satisfied with this concert. I hope Mazyar will come to Malaysia in the future and of course I will go to his concert again! I have to mention here, to thanks my bff for this surprise. Really appreciate it! Love. I recorded some videos which I combined in below clip. Enjoys!




0 comments:

Post a Comment