Pages

Juje Kabob ba Ustukhun

I had dinner at PG restaurant - most expensive Iranian restaurant in my area. Ate juje kabob ba ustukhun, direct translation; chick kebab with bone, not boneless kebab which  I don't really like. The taste? really khoshmaze (delicious) with no sour taste like resturan dakhel daneshgah, worth the price tell ya. It served with 2 kind of salads, grilled chili and tomato, fresh basil and mints, and fragrant Iran's rice top with saffron. I really recommend this and I heard this is their specialty!

When I was there, I was thinking about something that I thought has gone from my life but actually it is still hunting. If you know me well, I am a down to earth person. I will not say, "I am at this level and I don't want to be friend with person who is lower". When I smile, I really mean it deep from my heart and when I hate, its the same too. When I started a friendship with someone, I hope he/she will respect me like i did, not betraying or stabbing me from back. I deleted some friends from my life who behaved like b*tch to me. I believe when I lost 1 friend, I get hundreds more, and among these hundreds I don't expect there will be another b*tch.

Straight to the point, I don't mean to be proud or whatsoever nor thinking I am the best, but some girls near me are jealous with me having bff. Not only jealous but they try to steal what I have. Tell ya what, I have experiences and they end up eating their own ustukhun, shame! You have dignity to protect girl.

You are my friends who know me and bf is dating, who smile and say nice to me. Friends whom i thought could share problem with, not killing me from back!  Me and bff are passing 4 years timeline and we are eager to explore hundreds more. Maybe when they saw me and bff fighting, they think our relationship is on the rock. No, you are wrong babe. We fight and forgive and forget. Love comes naturally without force, if we are meant to be, we will. All are God's wills. We are met together as a friend also is God's will, and if we lose each other, it's our fate that written. Friend is a friend, when we passed the border, friend is enemy. Never betray relationship, respect it and you'll see the beautiful. I love all my friends, what world without friends. But I want true friends who give me warmth and smiles forever.

End of rambling - a photo of us in one of the world's romantic places, Bali. Hope, delet besuze!

0 comments:

Post a Comment