Pages

Ombak Rindu

For the past 4 years, never ever bff likes any Malay movie or song. Once I brought him watch Syurga Cinta, I said don't worry there is English subtitles, but then there wasn't. Then after that he never want again watch Malay movie in cinema. (hey, I watched dozens of iranian movies and there wasn't any english subtitle ok!) Then he said Malay movie all the time is about cinta (love), ghost, khurafat, so lame. When Ombak Rindu film first came to cinema I was so excited and I said to him that I will not watch it without u. He rejected. A week after that I said ok, u don't want to come with me, i go alone. Then he said, no no, I'll come with u tomorrow. Yippiyayyay!!

At the cinema, when the movie started, he said ok babe, now I want to sleep, wake me up when it finish. After several minutes, he was still awake and keep asking me parts he didn't understand. I was like, oh oh miracle is happening. End of film, I asked, Malay movie isn't so bad right? He just smile..and until today after more than a month, he keep on playing the ost of ombak rindu on his lappy. Sometimes, he rang me and just play the song...hehehe..boleh tahan jiwang jugak pakwe aku ni  ^o,^

0 comments:

Post a Comment