Pages

Air Pollution in Tehran


Yesterday and today the government of Tehran shut down their operations because of the bad air pollution. Same goes to bff's office even though its a private company. Many, mostly the old folks has been warded for lung infection due to the pollution. This condition always occur during end of autumn, early winter according to bff. I still remember how bad Tehran's air pollution when I was there. My nose was bleeding because of the smoke from vehicles from a hectic traffics. My assumption is that; not only because of the big number of vehicles on the road, but also because Tehran is surrounded by mountains and hills, thus the air stay stagnant in the circle. Not sure, just assumption. I hope the air would be ok soon because I dont want bff affected with that. He is so fragile and can fall sick easily.

This is how the sight in Tehran on a normal weather. You can see mount Alborz from far



And this is how Tehran's air condition this week. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment