Pages

Bishoor

Previously, when I was working, there were so many bad mouths talking about my relationship with bff. The women as usual gossiping about how stupid I was, looking for good looking man only, being cheated to a player, that bff just wanted to play with me for the time being when he is still studying at that particular university. The men were also talking about us. One time, my colleague aka best friend went for exhibition with the other staffs and she heard a man which me and bff referred as 'letter man' and another 'boss' with title DR talked bad about us. Until at one level, bff announced to the staff that we are engaged to shut up their mouth!

After some years, this week I saw that DR again bishoor to bff on facebook. I just couldnt understand why...
Bishoor people will forever be bishoor. Maybe!




0 comments:

Post a Comment