Pages

Speaking Farsi my way..

Hello again..life has been so tired for me nowadays. It's not that I did lots of thing, but because there are lots of thing to be done, especially in research. The 3rd semester has finished but I havent defense my proposal. Blame on my laziness. Last 3 days bff told me about a research done to discover the most lazy nation in world and Malaysia is on 10th place over 100++. Haha. Yes I admit that :) Every end of day, I will put aim that tomorrow I'll work more, but in the end of the day, nothing! I just wish that miracle will happen to my life. Yeah, I know theres no such miracle without efforts. Let see what tomorrow will happen ok.

I dont want to talk about study. That will make my wrinkles worst. haha. I wanna share about my passion in learning Persian language aka farsi. I've started last 4++ years since I met bff. And until now, I am still learning. But what Ive been learned up to now are all informal. I prefer to go class so that I can speak better farsi. Also I am still very weak in reading and writing farsi. I really hope to enrol in farsi class but there is no class available in JB, and not sure in KL. Learning from internet is not as good as 2 ways learning in class. I think my progress until now is not good. I can understand when people talking maybe around 70% but there are lots of vocabulary that I dont know yet.

I've came out of an idea to record my journey in learning farsi. It is for my reference later to see how my farsi progress over time. Thus, I recorded my first video in farsi and uploaded it on youtube.

I know my farsi is not good. It was not easy to record video of myself speaking farsi. I think my farsi is better when I do conversation with someone. I have to edit and cut some parts. However, I still think I am good (who will praise if not myself right :)..

Maybe I will continue to record video in farsi. At least I can see how myself look like when speaking farsi.
OK thats all for now. Be omide didar..khodahafez

0 comments:

Post a Comment