Pages

28th Birthday

*delayed post

25th April i\was my birthday. It's my 28th year. How can I describe myself? I am a woman not a girl anymore. I don't know why I have this feeling, but my mind was saying that when I am entering the 28 years. Well it's better, at least I am stepping on the right ground. I mean I accept the reality that the number has grow bigger, and I should not act like a child anymore. Nowadays I prefer to call salesgirls or waitress "adik"(lil' sister) rather than "kakak"(big sister). Even sometimes people doesnt believe than I am 28. Well..thanks to collagen and "single" status. haha :-P

Even I am getting older, I enjoyed my birth day. Thanks to facebook because without that, I wont be receiving many wishes by friends. Received some presents from myself (oh yeah, I reward myself for my birthday. Just in case nobody give me present lol!), sis and of course mr. boyfriend. Bff gave me mini ipad as I told him many times I love to have one. Well that is the trick. haha. 

All in all, this is me on my 28th year of living. I hope I'll have a better life and achievement from this point onwards. Thanks for those who wished and prayed for me on my birthday. Love you all.


I chose mantou and magnae for my birthday ootd






Maash Polow.For recipe: here


Ashe reshteh. For recipe: here

0 comments:

Post a Comment