Pages

Weekend with the Kids

This is the routine. Saturday and Sunday my house will turned out to be kindergarten or I might change it to secondary school instead coz my nieces and nephews are all grown up. hehe. School without teacher of coz only a headmister-maksu-me.

Bff always tease me saying that I always 'bache bazi' (play with kids). I kind of used to it because I grew up with them. Even now in the 28th year I still being accompany by them every moment. I dont know how can I face the reality when I married later, that I have to leave them behind, without their annoying disturbance. :)

So this weekend (yesterday) was my nephew Haziq 14th birthday. But he did not want to be celebrated (you know kind of a boy who started his puberty, always shy and sulk). So his sister, Putri came front to take the chance to being photographed.

*I dont know why if I upload photo through blogger in ipad the photo couldnt be centered. :(
Putri, my sis and foods. I cooked yee mee too. 

Sorry put, maksu had to put this photo bcoz it is fun. Like ghost.haha

Then, they did what teenagers now doing, camwhoring and poyo-ing

Thenext day, normal activity when headmister said. No TV, no computer, no ipad, no phone. haha. pity


Then in the evening, after thousands of request from them since morning, I took them to Pantai Rambah, around 8km from my house. We enjoyed our time together, watching sunset. And before maghrib, I sent them to their house respectively. That was my weekend with them.

I am glad because I have the chance to share my joys with them. When my other friends busying their lives with their children, me too have kids to cheerish my life. Insyallah I will always be there for them, now and forever. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment