Pages

Happy Independence Day Malaysia - Rooze Esteghlal dar Malezi

It's the 56th year of Malaysia's independence day. Me and some of my khanavadeh (family) went out for countdown at our beloved city, Pontian Johor. We arrived around 10.30p.m. The whether was so lovely tonight as the rain has stopped pouring. There was a big crowd of people at the mini stadium which is facing the Malacca Straits, hence the nice sea breeze. There were performance from some artists, traditional zapin dance and patriotic songs. As the normal ritual, we countdown for 12 a.m., sang national anthem, Negaraku, sang few patriotic songs and the star of the night fireworks. This year, they showed about 10 minutes real fireworks. When I said real it does mean the big one not the one we usually played for Hari Raya. 

All in all, I felt happy tonight to see that Malaysians really appreciate Merdeka Day even I don't know they understand the meaning of independence or not. The only things I don't really like is to see many children or I can say teenagers around age 13-15 with their bicycles going nowhere in the middle of night on the roads. I wonder where were their parents, don't they worrying their children?hmm..

Ok lah. I managed to record videos even the quality is not good as I used iphone. Enjoy...



Taa daafe baad..be omide 1000000 sal esteghlal va azadi (eh,shabihe sooroode melli iran) dar Malezi...khodanegahdar

0 comments:

Post a Comment