Pages

Study @ money

I never taught that study is the hardest thing to do, moreover in my age. It becomes harder because no source of income. I was offered scholarship starting September 2011 but until now I haven't get the money. SPS said end of this month they will pay "if there's no problem". wth! What problem? Maybe you are the problem. What can I say more. SPS will always be SPS. UTM postgraduate students must understand what I mean. Cannot expect more from them. I just pray everything goes smooth and I get the money end of this month, if I don't die of hunger +.+

My studies, so far I didn't do much. Still round and round finding the best topic with my supervisor help. I hope I can finalized it before next semester start middle of this month. How I wish my best friend Linda is here. Really miss the study moment with her..at least when i'm stress, we will do something crazy..
hmm..ok lah..need to read some articles, tomorrow there'll be meeting with Mr.Supervisor!


0 comments:

Post a Comment